Can I have FTP access to my site?
Yes, by request. This will allow you to edit the files that power the layout and design of your site, as well as provide access to advanced CMS modules such as Monklets and Templates. If you accept the following terms, FTP login information will be given following the color customization phase.
FTP Access Terms:
- The files provided are property of Monk Development and are not to be distributed without the prior written consent of Monk Development. For example, Monk Development retains ownership of Instasite designs. The design therefore may not be used on any website or project not associated with Monk Development.
- The design therefore may not be used on any website or project not associated with Monk Development.
- You agree that any changes made may void our standard warranty. If Monk Development is called in to troubleshoot or make any modifications to your site, we reserve the right to charge $135/hr with a 2 hour minimum for any minor issues. Any significant changes/fixes are subject to a custom proposal to fix.
- It is recommended that a change log be kept on the server so our staff can ramp up quickly in the event it is not clear on what changes have been made and who made them (code comments are also a good idea).
- You may submit all changes prior to making them, if you like. However we cannot guarantee, review, test or approve any changes without first agreeing to an hourly rate or fee to do so.
- The assumption has been made that you have the authority to approve this agreement and that your organization approves of what you will do. If we need to redirect this agreement to another person, please let us know.
- If you require assistance interfacing with our API, we do offer API training and support for a fee and it is advisable for you to pursue that option. We can provide more information if you are interested.
Last edited: 4/25/2013